- Recommended one sachet/day
- Take anytime during the day, with or without food
- Mix in water glass or shaker with 8-20 oz. of still or carbonated water, or try it in your smoothie!
- For maximum benefits, consume full sachet daily.
1. First remove oils and dirt from the skin where you will apply the tape by washing with soap and warm water, or with rubbing alcohol. Then thoroughly dry.
2. Tear off the strip you would like to apply. Peel the backing 1 inch off the tape to start applying, and firmly press the exposed inch of the tape to the starting point on your skin without stretching it.
3. Then as you slightly stretch the tape, slide along the area where you are applying it, peeling off the paper backing as you go while putting firm pressure on the tape so it adheres to the skin.
4. Do not stretch the final inch of the tape. Just press it firmly against the skin to anchor it.
- Slowly peel off tape in the direction of hair growth, holding down the exposed skin to reduce pulling.
- For easier removal or for sensitive skin, rubing baby oil or vegetable oil on the top of the strip will help break down the adhesive. After applying wait about 5 minutes then slowly remove the tape.
- If adhesive residue remains on the skin, wash hands with soap and water. Baby oil or vegetable oil can also be used to remove residue if desired.
- Do not overstretch the tape. A light to moderate stretch in the middle section will work well for most use cases.
- If applying tape to an area with hair, shaving or trimming the hair may strengthen bonding.
- Do not apply the tape to damaged tissue such as rashes, cuts, sunburn, or open wounds.
- If the tape gets wet, lightly pat it dry with a towel. Avoid using a hairdryer or rubbing the tape.