Form. Let’s talk about it. From crunchers who barely get their cores off the floor to pusher-uppers whose noses touch said floor for 50 reps straight, every gym out there is essentially a form museum full of living, breathing, muscular (albeit sweaty) displays. Similar to a traditional museum, you’ll see some great exhibits and some that could use a little work. And that’s okay. We’re not here to form shame anyone, but we are here to discuss how crucial good form is to a successful workout routine. Arguably the most meaningful aspect of any exercise– form–can mean the difference between getting “ripped” and hardly seeing any results. But more importantly, good form helps ensure you don’t sustain an injury that could lead to neck strain, neck pain, or worse. So while we strongly encourage everyone to practice proper form during every set, we also realize nobody’s perfect and that even the most seasoned bodybuilders make mistakes from time to time. Luckily when that happens, kinesiology tape infused with CBD can relieve neck pain and inflammation to barbell bangers and occasional gym goers alike.
Take SummaForte’s SummaTape, for example. SummaTape is a CBD-infused kinesiology tape that may help alleviate neck pain and neck strain through a patented transdermal delivery technology. By using a stabilizer called Kollidon CL-M that releases CBD and menthol through the skin at its application site, SummaTape provides direct relief to joints, muscles, and ligaments, as well as superior anti-inflammatory results. So regardless of how poor or excellent your form is, SummaTape has CBD for neck pain that can help reduce the inflammation ailing you. When you’re ready to put your muscles and joints at ease, check out the step-by-step instructions below on how to use it.
Claim your FREE Sample Pack
How to Reduce Neck Strain With SummaTape
- Tear off a strip of SummaTape about six inches long.
- Rip this strip in half lengthwise to create two slim strips. Though you will have two strips, we will only be using one strip to alleviate the neck pain you’re feeling.
- Tear the SummaTape backing down the middle of the width of the strip to create two backing tabs. Each tab should be one to two inches long.
- With your head bent forward, hold the tape behind your neck using both hands. Slightly stretching the tape from where both hands are holding it will help with application.
- Press the middle of the strip to the middle of your neck, allowing both tabs to peel off as you press each side of the strip into place. Rub the tape firmly onto your neck to ensure maximum neck pain relief.