New to SummaTape?
Meet the newest innovation in sports performance and recovery
Kinesiology Tape ?
Kinesiology tape is lightweight, therapeutic tape designed to mimic the skin’s elasticity and range of motion that’s applied strategically to the body to provide support, lessen pain, reduce swelling, and improve performance.
Unlike other kinesiology tapes, SummaTape also delivers CBD and menthol through the skin, providing a soothing cooling sensation and producing a triple anti-inflammatory effect.
The menthol stimulates blood flow in inflamed areas and works with the CBD to accelerate muscle repair and improve circulation to help support and aid in the healing of injuries.
What are the effects of
Inflammation (swelling), which is part of the body’s natural healing system, helps fight injury and infection. Chronic inflammation can have damaging consequences over the long term, from harm to arteries, organs, and joints, to – if left unchecked – chronic diseases, such as heart disease, blood vessel disease, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease and other conditions.
of US adults are living with pain, with back pain being the most common type
higher chance of developing arthritis if you’re a high-performance athlete
of all athletes currently take NSAID’s to reduce inflammation
Athletes are turning to CBD over NSAID’s, but why?
Level up your recovery
CBD - Benefits
- helps reduce inflammation
- helps reduce oxidative stress
- helps relieve aches & pains
- has healing properties
- can accelerate recovery
What you need to know
NSAID’s - Possible Side Effects
- gut damage
- gastrointestial issues
SummaTape Application for Common Injuries
- Shoulder Strain
- Bicep/Tricep Tendonitis
- Upper Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Rib Pain
- Golfer's Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Strain
- Gamer's Hand
- Finger Pain
- Gluteus Pain
- Quad Strain
- Hamstring Strain
- Shin Splints
- IT Band Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Calf Strain
- Achilles Tendonitis
Provides Localized Relief To Muscles, Joints, And Ligaments
- Award winning CBD strain containing the ideal mix of healing properties for athletes
- Powerful anti-inflammatory benefits help relieve the toughest muscle aches and pains
Reduces Congestion in Blood and Lymphatic Fluids
- Structural support helps free congested fluids, effectively reducing inflammation and oxidative stress
- Flexes with muscles to maintain full range of motion
- Reinforces and rehabilitates muscles for quicker recovery
Soothing Cooling Relief
- Maximum strength menthol puts aches and pains to rest with soothing cooling relief you can feel in seconds
- Stimulates blood flow in inflamed areas to accelerate muscle repair
Great For Narrow Areas Of The Body Like:
Great For Wider Areas Of The Body Like:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device